If you choose SEO for your website, it will help you build your brand dominantly. With SEO, you can earn more traffic by optimizing your site for relevant search terms. More traffic from the search results means more brand awareness and sales opportunities for your business.
How Long Does SEO Take to Deliver Results?
SEO excellence cannot be achieved overnight. There are more than 200 ranking criteria, and one simply cannot optimize all of them in a short period of time. And you need to make consistent efforts to take your website on Google’s first page. As your SEO specialists, we can say that when we usually deliver results to our clients within 4-6 months of our collaboration.
Here is the roadmap for any SEO campaign that Brampton undertakes:
- Month 1 – In this month, we’ll complete research and discovery, website audit, keyword strategy, and planning. The earlier the investigation is completed, the quicker we move on to making other technical changes to your website.
- Month 2 – Our SEO professionals make modifications to the website based on the site audit results. Other SEO activities such as working on the link profile and building content are done simultaneously, and slowly, you can see your organic ranking on the SERPs improve.
- Month 3 – Content creation, blogging, keywords, FAQs, articles, expanded product, and company information.
- Month 4 –Continued content creation, technical optimization, and development of a healthy link profile.
- Month 5 – Increase direct traffic to your website and get a good Google ranking with continuous monitoring of the campaign analytics and adjusting strategy based on it.
- Month 6 –We aim for the traffic of 50,000 visitors per month or more. Once we achieve this, the sky’s the limit and we push the boundaries to achieve even more traffic.